The Da Nang People's Committee has recently issued Official Letter No. 6603/HD-UBND guiding citizens from other localities to enter Da Nang on the basis of compliance with a number of COVID-19 prevention and control measures from September 30.
- Ten domestic air routes proposed to be resumed from Oct. 10
- Guidance on welcoming arrivals in Da Nang from other localities nationwide
- Da Nang's economic performance during Jan. – Sept. period
- Viet Nam strives for GDP growth of 6.5-7 percent annually during 2021-2025
- Steady growth of goods exports: bright spot on Da Nang's economic picture
- Vietnam posts steepest quarterly GDP fall in history
- CPTPP member states discuss UK's entry