In the context of complicated developments of COVID-19, the city's administration has directed competent agencies to manage economic development contigent upon the actual situation. The economic results recorded in the past 9 months prompted the city to make more efforts for the rest of 2021.
- Ten domestic air routes proposed to be resumed from Oct. 10
- Guidance on welcoming arrivals in Da Nang from other localities nationwide
- Da Nang's economic performance during Jan. – Sept. period
- Viet Nam strives for GDP growth of 6.5-7 percent annually during 2021-2025
- Steady growth of goods exports: bright spot on Da Nang's economic picture
- Vietnam posts steepest quarterly GDP fall in history
- CPTPP member states discuss UK's entry