Japan Desk INTRODUCTION | offered services and benefits
In recent years, Danang has seen a rapid increase in investment from Japan. In that context, Japan Desk is providing the services below with a view to fulfill the needs of Japanese businesses and Japanese investors. We offer a wide range of services including briefings on investment environment, support on investment procedures, support on post-investment dispute settlement,... and work as a reliable government agency to help your investment. Our services extend to not only small and medium-sized businesses but also individual investors.
Detailed service information
- Respond to various inquiries by email and telephone
- Provide briefing service at our office
*We can also arrange meetings with other related agencies in Danang if necessary.
- Arrange visits to local businesses and sight-visits to industrial zones
- Introduce vacant offices/land in industrial zones
- Translate documents related to license registration and offer representative registration service (with fee)
*Including Investment Registration Certificate/ Company Registration Certificate/ other necessary licenses in investment procedures.
- Support business matching with local enterprises
- Organize frequent investment promotion activities in Vietnam and Japan
- Da Nang wins Viet Nam Smart City Award 2020 Updated: 27/11/2020
- Boosting trade links with the EU Updated: 27/11/2020
- European investors upbeat about Vietnam as business confidence rebounds Updated: 27/11/2020
- UK engaging ASEAN in digital and economic cooperation Updated: 27/11/2020
- Improved business environment is the key to FDI not tax and land incentives Updated: 23/11/2020
- Da Nang expects the Netherlands' support for improving technology in agriculture Updated: 20/11/2020
- Vietnam-Germany relations see great space for development Updated: 20/11/2020
- RCEP – a key priority in Vietnam’s trade integration strategy Updated: 18/11/2020
- GDP and population of RCEP member countries Updated: 17/11/2020
- Work underway on over 18 million US$ expansion project to give Da Nang Airport a facelift Updated: 17/11/2020