Japan Desk INTRODUCTION | offered services and benefits
In recent years, Danang has seen a rapid increase in investment from Japan. In that context, Japan Desk is providing the services below with a view to fulfill the needs of Japanese businesses and Japanese investors. We offer a wide range of services including briefings on investment environment, support on investment procedures, support on post-investment dispute settlement,... and work as a reliable government agency to help your investment. Our services extend to not only small and medium-sized businesses but also individual investors.
Detailed service information
- Respond to various inquiries by email and telephone
- Provide briefing service at our office
*We can also arrange meetings with other related agencies in Danang if necessary.
- Arrange visits to local businesses and sight-visits to industrial zones
- Introduce vacant offices/land in industrial zones
- Translate documents related to license registration and offer representative registration service (with fee)
*Including Investment Registration Certificate/ Company Registration Certificate/ other necessary licenses in investment procedures.
- Support business matching with local enterprises
- Organize frequent investment promotion activities in Vietnam and Japan
- Việt Nam ranks second on M&A potential list Updated: 22/09/2020
- Siemens can help make Vietnam’s cities smarter and more sustainable Updated: 22/09/2020
- Impact of Covid-19 epidemic on Da Nang tourism business survey Updated: 21/09/2020
- The General Statistics Office announced the estimated figures for Da Nang city in 2020 Updated: 21/09/2020
- In March 2021, the project of CMC Creative Space Complex will be launched in Da Nang Updated: 21/09/2020
- Vietnam steps up clean energy development: report Updated: 20/09/2020
- Vietnam, Singapore hold online investment promotion event Updated: 19/09/2020
- Thai firms to invest in thermal power plant in Quang Tri Updated: 18/09/2020
- Converting Da Nang from an industrial to logistics centre Updated: 17/09/2020
- ADB: Vietnam's economy remains firm against the challenges posed by Covid Updated: 15/09/2020