Japan Desk INTRODUCTION | offered services and benefits
In recent years, Danang has seen a rapid increase in investment from Japan. In that context, Japan Desk is providing the services below with a view to fulfill the needs of Japanese businesses and Japanese investors. We offer a wide range of services including briefings on investment environment, support on investment procedures, support on post-investment dispute settlement,... and work as a reliable government agency to help your investment. Our services extend to not only small and medium-sized businesses but also individual investors.
Detailed service information
- Respond to various inquiries by email and telephone
- Provide briefing service at our office
*We can also arrange meetings with other related agencies in Danang if necessary.
- Arrange visits to local businesses and sight-visits to industrial zones
- Introduce vacant offices/land in industrial zones
- Translate documents related to license registration and offer representative registration service (with fee)
*Including Investment Registration Certificate/ Company Registration Certificate/ other necessary licenses in investment procedures.
- Support business matching with local enterprises
- Organize frequent investment promotion activities in Vietnam and Japan
- 6 Commodities with export value of over us$10 billion Updated: 18/10/2021
- Prime Minister approves transfer nearly 44ha of paddy land into land for projects in Da Nang Updated: 18/10/2021
- Routes Asia: golden opportunity for advertising Da Nang's tourism images and investment climate Updated: 13/10/2021
- Foreign firms continue to see Vietnam as good investment location Updated: 13/10/2021
- Gov’t announces Special Investment Incentives for investors Updated: 12/10/2021
- Da Nang tourism takes steps to reopen Updated: 11/10/2021
- Ten domestic air routes proposed to be resumed from Oct. 10 Updated: 08/10/2021
- Guidance on welcoming arrivals in Da Nang from other localities nationwide Updated: 06/10/2021
- Da Nang's economic performance during Jan. – Sept. period Updated: 06/10/2021
- Viet Nam strives for GDP growth of 6.5-7 percent annually during 2021-2025 Updated: 04/10/2021