Concentrated livestock and poultry husbandry farm (cow and big husbandry)
- Location: The concentrated husbandry farm in Loc My village, Hoa Bac commune; Land area 230 ha
About 34km from National Highway 1A, 36km from Da Nang International Airport, 37km from downtown, 23km from industrial parks and 17km from Da Nang Hi-tech Park.
To invest in construction and operation of concentrated cow and pig husbandry with high technology in breeding in order to ensure food hygiene and safety for consumption in Da Nang city andneighboring provinces.
- Content of the project:
The concentrated husbandry farm is built with following main items:
- The buffer zone surrounds the farm with many types of trees that create both landscape and income for the project;
- Grass area for beef cattle;
- Closed enclosure system (cooling system, ventilating fan, feed mixer system and automatic feeder), application of bio-pads inl husbandry to ensure environmental hygiene;
- Waste treatment system;
- Closed biogas system.
- Operator and reception area
- Estimated invested capital:460 bil VND(20 mil USD).
- Investment form: 100% capital of investors
- Progress of the project:investors propose
- Project status:The boundary diagram and the detailed project plan are being developed.The land is currently being allocated to households for management
- Investment promotion policies
- Business income tax is 15% during the life of the project. Particularly for income from the production, multiplication and breading of livestock and poultry, the tax is 10%.
- Land and water surface rent:
+ Land rent and water surface rent exemption from the date the project starts operating
+Land rent and water surface rent exemption for constructions of workers’ house, plants and public interest.
- Import tax:
+ Import tax exemption for a period of 5 years from the date of commencement of production (excluding trial production time) for raw materials, supplies and components which can not be produced in the country.
+ Import tax exemption for livestock breeds which can not be produced in the country and which are necessary to be imported in direct service of the project's activities.
- Investment support of the city
- Land clearance: Da Nang People’s Committee is responsible for directing and organizing eviction, compensation, support, resettlement as prescribed
- Technical infrastructure: Support electricity, water supply, communication to the project works
- Administrative procedures: Ensure the handling of “one-stop” system procedures and ensure maximum support for investors in the process of project implementation.- Support policies for labor training, breeding, techniques, trademarks, geographical indications, product marketing and other supporting policies as prescribed.
- 6 Commodities with export value of over us$10 billion Updated: 18/10/2021
- Prime Minister approves transfer nearly 44ha of paddy land into land for projects in Da Nang Updated: 18/10/2021
- Routes Asia: golden opportunity for advertising Da Nang's tourism images and investment climate Updated: 13/10/2021
- Foreign firms continue to see Vietnam as good investment location Updated: 13/10/2021
- Gov’t announces Special Investment Incentives for investors Updated: 12/10/2021
- Da Nang tourism takes steps to reopen Updated: 11/10/2021
- Ten domestic air routes proposed to be resumed from Oct. 10 Updated: 08/10/2021
- Guidance on welcoming arrivals in Da Nang from other localities nationwide Updated: 06/10/2021
- Da Nang's economic performance during Jan. – Sept. period Updated: 06/10/2021
- Viet Nam strives for GDP growth of 6.5-7 percent annually during 2021-2025 Updated: 04/10/2021