Concentrated livestock and poultry husbandry farm (Breeding pigs and chickens)
- Location: The Concentrated Livestock and Poultry Husbandry farm in Phu Son Tay Village, Hoa Khuong Commune; Land area 30ha. 18km from Highway 14B, 22km from Da Nang International Airport, 24km from city Central and 22km from Da Nang Industrial Park and Hi-tech Park.
- Objectives:Investing the construction and operation of the concentrated pigs and chickens husbandry farm applied hi-tech in care and processing to ensure food safety and hygiene for consumption in Da Nang and some surrounding provinces and cities.
- Project contents:
The Concentrated Livestock and Poultry Husbandry Farm built with the following main items:
- Buffer Zone surrounds farm with many types of green trees, creating both landscape and income for the project.
- Closed farming system (cooling system, ventilation fan and automatic trough), application of bio-pads in animal husbandry to ensure environmental hygiene.
- Closed slaughter system ensures food safety and hygiene.
- Waste treatment system.
- Closed biogas system.
- Operator and reception areas.
- Total investment capital (expected):VND 230 bil (~ $10 mil)
- Investment form: 100% investor capital
- Project progress:Investor’s proposal
- Project status:The boundary diagram and detailed project plan are being developed. The land is currently being allocated to households for management.
- Investment incentive and supporting policies
- Corporate income tax: 15% for the project life. Particularly for the income from production, multiplication and breeding of cattle and poultry, the taxis 10%.
- Land and water surface rents:
+ Land and water surface rents exemption from the project completiondate.
+ Land rent exemption from construction of workers’ dwelling houses, planting trees and public purposes.
- Import tax:
+ Import tax exemption for 5 years from the date of production commencement (excluding trial production time) towards materials and spare parts not produced at home
+ Import tax exemption for domestic animal not produced at home and necessary to be imported for the direct service of project’s activities.
- Investment support of the city
- Land clearance: Da Nang People’s Committee is responsible for directing and organizing land recovery, compensation, support and resettlement in accordance with regulations.
- Technical infrastructure: supportingthe supply of electricity, water and communication to the project works
- Administrative procedures: Ensuring the handling of procedures under the inter-agency one-stop-shop mechanism and committing maximum support to investors in the course of project implementation
- Supporting policies for labor training, breeding techniques, trademarks, geographical indications, product marketing and other supporting policies in accordance with regulations.
- 6 Commodities with export value of over us$10 billion Updated: 18/10/2021
- Prime Minister approves transfer nearly 44ha of paddy land into land for projects in Da Nang Updated: 18/10/2021
- Routes Asia: golden opportunity for advertising Da Nang's tourism images and investment climate Updated: 13/10/2021
- Foreign firms continue to see Vietnam as good investment location Updated: 13/10/2021
- Gov’t announces Special Investment Incentives for investors Updated: 12/10/2021
- Da Nang tourism takes steps to reopen Updated: 11/10/2021
- Ten domestic air routes proposed to be resumed from Oct. 10 Updated: 08/10/2021
- Guidance on welcoming arrivals in Da Nang from other localities nationwide Updated: 06/10/2021
- Da Nang's economic performance during Jan. – Sept. period Updated: 06/10/2021
- Viet Nam strives for GDP growth of 6.5-7 percent annually during 2021-2025 Updated: 04/10/2021