RCEP is the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)’s biggest free trade pact to date, covering a market of 2.2 billion people with a combined size of 26.2 trillion USD or 30 percent of the world’s GDP.
- Da Nang expects the Netherlands' support for improving technology in agriculture
- Vietnam-Germany relations see great space for development
- RCEP – a key priority in Vietnam’s trade integration strategy
- GDP and population of RCEP member countries
- Work underway on over 18 million US$ expansion project to give Da Nang Airport a facelift
- Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement signed after years of talks
- Focus on efficiency for new incentives